We had way too much fun at MIX 2010 in Las Vegas last month. John Papa captured the flavor in a Silverlight TV interview with me featuring the UFC Gym Kiosk.
Watch the episode online by clicking this link or clicking the mage below:
My buds channeled their inner Elvis (mosaic courtesy John Papa):
This being April 1st and the garb verging on outrageous, you’re excused for doubting the seriousness of the interview.
In fact, we explored many substantive issues:
- What we do at IdeaBlade
- Why WCF RIA Services … Why DevForce
- Iterative development with high velocity and no database drag
- Silverlight 4, multi-touch, out-of-browser, Windows 7
- Kiosk design – the hard work of keeping it simple and obvious
- Christopher Bennage, his consulting firm BlueSpire, and Caliburn
- Feeling like a first class citizen of the Microsoft eco-system
And I think the demo showed well what you can do in two weeks by concentrating on the User Experience (UX) and leaving the plumbing to us.
Who says business can’t be fun? We had a blast! Enjoy.